CDL Chauffeur Manager
Atlantic Limousine offers a high level of service and quality experience for our customers. We are currently seeking a CDL Chauffeur Manager with experience in employee relations, performance management, recruiting/coaching and knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
As the CDL Chauffeur Manager you will be responsible for managing 75+ independent contracted drivers. You will assure your drivers' professional success by interfacing with them daily.
• 2+ years of experience in driver management.
• High level of experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Note Pads, ELD (electronic logging device), etc.
• Recruiting, training, and developing talent.
• Maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates for future staffing needs.
• Completing reporting requirements.
• Maintaining open communication with the Management Team, CSR and Dispatch Departments.
• Achieving optimal customer service and revenue through the availability of the chauffeurs and CDL drivers.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction & issue resolution.
• Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities.
• Promoting a positive, upbeat and respectful work environment at all times.
• Following up on all driver issues and providing timely feedback within 24 hours.
• Ensuring drivers are compliant with DOT rules and regulations.
• Must be an independent self-starter.
• Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under stressful situations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service & organizational skills.
• Must have knowledge of DOT, ELD guidelines & regulations.
Atlantic Limousine Service is a 24-hour, 7-days-a-week, 365-days-a- year transportation company, so the Chauffeur Manager must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Atlantic Limousine Service offers attractive compensation and benefits packages, including Medical Insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and 401(k).
Please click "Apply now" to learn more!